Monday, February 15, 2010

Disclaimer & Backgrounder

Living a Debt Free Life is intended to be a bit different and hopefully more supportive than others in the blogosphere. My intention is to take you along on my journey through debt free living. I will be opening up my financials for the past decade and decades to come. I hope by sharing my experiences, more people can start to make better personal finance decisions on their journey to a debt free life.

Since I don't receive anything from you nor promise anything to you, I renounce any liability from your decisions based on the free information contained in this blog. Therefore, if you intend to use any information from this blog in any manner, you automatically consent to the following principles on our journey together to living a debt free life:

Principle 1: Don't rely on anything found in this blog for your financial moves. I want to stress that I am not a licensed financial planner, nor do I play one on TV or on the weekend for that matter. Any financial advice given by me or any reader should be evaluated with the help from your financial planner before making a decision. While I will be offering ways or areas where you can overcome adding to your current debt load, you should assume most of my decisions may not work for you.

Principle 2: I have not perfected debt free living, yet. My goal is to become debt free by or before my target retirement age (not yet established, too early to determine but stay tuned). As you begin reading where I am currently positioned and where I've been, you may find yourself in a similar position and this blog may be your impedes in reaching a debt free life (this is my hope for everyone reading).

Principle 3: I intend this to be an open dialogue. If we want to make our discussions helpful, then we need everyone to offer up their input, suggestions and rebuttals to the discussions. Your input alone may be what is needed to help one of our middle-class families struggling to reach their goal of debt free living.

Principle 4: I am not using this blog to promote or sell anything. As I divulge my suggestions, examples and even mistakes, please feel free to chime in on them with your own personal examples. I am not selling anything, including reader feedback or comments. Although there may be advertisements on this blog, they are not endorsed by me. Please use your best judgment while selecting these financial products since they may be distracting to your overall goal of debt free living.

Once again thank you for joining me on this momentous journey to debt free living and I hope you enjoy the read.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aw, this was an exceptionally nice post. Taking
a few minutes and actual effort to create a very good articleÖ but what can I sayÖ
I hesitate a whole lot and never manage to get anything done.



Also visit my weblog :: celebrity news angelina jolie and brad pitt

Anonymous said...

I'm Serenity Autumn , currently living in Texas city, USA. I am a widow at the moment with Four kids and I was stuck in a financial situation in May 2019 and I needed to refinance and pay my bills. I tried seeking loans from various loan firms both private and corporate but never with success, and most banks declined my credit. But as God would have it, I was introduced to a woman of God a private loan lender who gave me a loan of 850,000.00 USD and today am a business owner and my kids are doing well at the moment, if you must contact any firm with reference to securing a loan without collateral , no credit check, no co signer with just 2% interest rate and better repayment plans and schedule, please contact Mr Pedro On Email pedroloanss@gmail.com He doesn't know that I am doing this but I am so happy now and I decided to let people know more about him and also I want God to bless him more.